* The past 3 weeks I’ve been very busy working at Brierty Ltd’s head office in Maddington, an industrial suburb south east of the airport. This is my first client placement and I’m learning fast. The folks at Brierty are great and their office is more relaxed and spacious than Turner & Townsend’s. Bjoern and I share a donga (portable office – basically a glorified shipping container) with Steve, Glen and Adi.
* This week I bought return plane tickets to Bali with AirAsia for only $215!
* On Sunday, I ran the Mothers Day Classic, completing the 7 km run (2 laps of Lake Monger) in 34:04. Rob and Cheryl also had a run. I was lucky enough to win a spot prize: DKNY’s Red Delicious perfume.
* Tuesday evening I ran further than I’ve ever run before: 14 km (4 laps of Lake Monger). Today I repeated that feat. My current running aim is to finish the Perth Half Marathon on 21 June.
* Last weekend a trailer and helped Bjoern and Ola furnish their formerly sparsely-furnished home. Lifting tables and desks up stairs is fun…